Genealogy, also known as family history, is the study of families and the tracing of their lineages and history.
Genealogy, also known as family history, is the study of families and the tracing of their lineages and history. Find your family, today!
Discover your family's unique story. Piece together your ancestors’ history and bring their stories to life!
Genealogy Researcher, Donna
Learning about your life history can be Life Changing. As a history teacher and avid genealogy researcher for several decades, Donna could begin to find your family tree, TODAY!
* "Thank you for finding my husband's son that he hadn't seen since he was 16." AD
* "I didn't know my mother's maiden name, my parents' dates of birth or much about their families. I am grateful to know everything you found! " JB
* "Being terminally ill and adopted, I am very thankful that I can pass on my family information to my children - and was invited to be a member of the DAR! THANK YOU!" nc
* "I knew very little and you found SO MUCH of my family tree! Much thanks." ff
* *Wow, I didn't know I had other siblings!" sc